Our vision is to transform VPBank into a data led organization. The EDA Division, with a team of young, passionate and experienced staff, will seek to maximize the value from data to deliver better customer experiences and drive business growth, not just at the enterprise level, but across our ecosystem, fueling VPBank’s efforts in becoming one of the Top 3 biggest banks in Vietnam and Top 100 biggest banks in Asia.
The position purpose is to:
- Drive the design of group data architecture, the development of customer 360 platform, as well as the integrated management and governance of ecosystem data as a product.
- Deliver trusted ecosystem data and leverage BI and AI techniques in generating insights and applications for driving business growth, customer engagement and operational efficiency.
- Support Group CDO in providing oversight across ecosystem and group subsidiaries on matters relating to data strategy, management, governance, BI and AI capabilities as well as explore innovative, strategic ways of leveraging ecosystem data.
- Develop KPI and see through its completion and enhance operational efficiency of Ecosystem center
- Work directly with CDO to give direction for managing and delivering data product & service across VPBank ecosystem
- Mentor, coach & train team members
1. Customer 360
- Lead & drive the architectural design and plan the integration of ecosystem data in enabling customer 360 view
- Lead & monitor the assessment of data architecture & management platform across VPBank ecosystem
- Organize the optimization measures and enhancement to data platforms and operating model across VPBank ecosystem
2. Integrated BI
- Lead & guide the design and integration of descriptive and diagnostic insights for the respective ecosystem subsidiaries, leveraging statistical modelling and business intelligence.
- Direct IBI department to build integrated visualizations and interactive dashboards, reports and drive its offering as a group universal product for the respective ecosystem subsidiaries.
- Consult ecosystem subsidiaries in the development of their respective BI strategies with the shared goal of achieving sustained customer impact.
3. Integrated AI
- Lead & guide the design and integration of predictive and prescriptive insights across the respective ecosystem subsidiaries, leveraging data science and machine learning techniques.
- Direct IAI department to deliver project based advanced analytical solutions to ecosystem subsidiaries. (Package models, engineer applications, APIs as well as develop integrated visualizations)
- Consult ecosystem subsidiaries in the development of their respective AI strategies with the shared goal of achieving sustained customer impact.
4. Integrated Governance
- Oversee data governance status across VPBank ecosystem
- Organize the optimization measures and enhancement to data governance and operating model across VPBank ecosystem
- Drive best practices on the responsible use of data, analytics and AI group-wide.
We're looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Technology, Finance - Banking, Economics or related fields.
- Master Degree in Quantitative Sciences is preferred
- Min 10 years of experience in Data/Technology management in the Banking/Financial Services industry (Products & Services)
- Min 5 years in a senior management position
- Experience and knowledge of Data architecture, Data warehouse & Data management, Data Products (BI, AI/ML) and Business segmentation
- Knowledge of banking products & services
- Proven competence in Strategic Orientation, Leading & Managing Change, Operational Excellence, Problem Solving, Impactful Communication, Organizational Collaboration, Developing and nurturing talent
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Attractive income, competitive salary and bonus according to ability (16–18-month package)
- Bonus on Holidays and New Year (according to banking policy from time to time)
- Get preferential loans according to the bank's policy from time to time.
- Attractive leave mode according to job rank (12-18 paid leaves/year)
- Compulsory insurance according to labor law & VPBank care insurance for employees depending on rank and working time.
- Participate in training courses depending on the Training Framework for each position.
- Working time: Monday - Friday & Saturday morning (two Saturday mornings/month off)
- Dynamic, friendly working environment with many opportunities for training, learning and development; participate in many interesting cultural activities (sports events, talents, teambuilding activities...)