Our vision is to transform VPBank into a data led organization. The EDA Division, with a team of young, passionate and experienced staff, will seek to maximize the value from data to deliver better customer experiences and drive business growth, not just at the enterprise level, but across our ecosystem, fueling VPBank’s efforts in becoming one of the Top 3 biggest banks in Vietnam and Top 100 biggest banks in Asia.
The position purpose is to deliver trusted ecosystem data and leverage BI techniques in generating insights and applications for driving business growth, customer engagement and operational efficiency.
- Develop KPI and see through its completion and enhance operational efficiency of Integrated BI department
- Work directly with the Head, Ecosystem center and Head BI center to give direction for managing and delivering BI Product & service across VPBank ecosystem
- Lead the design and integration of descriptive and diagnostic insights for the respective ecosystem subsidiaries, leveraging statistical modelling and business intelligence.
- Build integrated visualizations and interactive dashboards, reports and drive its offering as a group universal product for the respective ecosystem subsidiaries.
- Partner ecosystem subsidiaries in the development of their respective BI strategies with the shared goal of achieving sustained customer impact.
- Propose optimization measures and enhancement to BI operating model across VPBank ecosystem
- Develop and train cross domain data professionals
We're looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree in math, information technology, business management, finance and banking
- Min 5-10 years of experiences in banking & finance/technology institution
- Knowledge of banking ecosystem products is preferred (Banking, Finance, Securities, Insurance, etc.)
- Experience in business intelligence and business analytics, advanced analytics & modelling
- Experience in business intelligence and business analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizing & management skills (Making himself/ herself example at work and inspiring staff with attitudes and values of work; Guiding and providing vision for staff to develop skills at work and self-development)
- Familiarity with analytical skills using tools like R, SAS, SPSS or Python
- Customer experience focus
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Attractive income, competitive salary and bonus according to ability (16–18-month package)
- Bonus on Holidays and New Year (according to banking policy from time to time)
- Get preferential loans according to the bank's policy from time to time.
- Attractive leave mode according to job rank (12-18 paid leaves/year)
- Compulsory insurance according to labor law & VPBank care insurance for employees depending on rank and working time.
- Participate in training courses depending on the Training Framework for each position.
- Working time: Monday - Friday & Saturday morning (two Saturday mornings/month off)
- Dynamic, friendly working environment with many opportunities for training, learning and development; participate in many interesting cultural activities (sports events, talents, teambuilding activities...)