VIETNAM PROSPERITY JOINT STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK
Position: Product Risk Management Junior
(Integrated Risk Management Center – Risk Management Division)
1. Assist the Product Committee Secretary in
- Receiving, reviewing and submitting product proposals to the Product Committee or the delegated approval authority
- Developing, reviewing and revising (if necessary) VPBank's Product Development, Approval and Management Policy & Process, Product Committee Bylaws to ensure compliance with internal regulations, operational needs and international best practices.
- Supporting Business units and Supporting units in implementing the Product Development, Approval and Management Policy & Process, Product Committee Bylaws
- Coordinating the implementation of periodic or ad-hoc product review programs as per BOM's requirements
- Preparoing quarterly reports on Product Committee performance
- Performing other ad hoc tasks assigned by the CRO or the Product Committee's Chairman
2. Support the monitoring and management of bank-wide product risk
- Preparing monthly reports on the risk profile of bank-wide products (Risk trigger reports)
- Supporting the coordination with related units to periodically develop and review product risk assessment methodology and product risk indicators
3. Support the implementation of digitization projects to enhance the efficiency and quality of product development and approval processes
- University degree or higher level in Economics, Finance, Banking, Risk Management or other related major.
- 2-3 experience working in the fields of Finance, Banking, Risk Management. Prefer candidates who are working in Operational Risk/Credit Risk Department or Product Development Department at other banks.
- Willingness to learn and work with international requirements and standards
- Good command of English (4 skills).
- Good skills of communication and team work.
- Proficient MS Office skill (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- Good skills in critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation, coordinating, and learning new concepts.
- FRM, CFA, or PRM certificates will be a plus.