Our vision is to transform VPB into a data led organization by providing the data platform and data products to provide ability to consistent ly analyze, report and query information to make timely decisions using standardized Enterprise Data & Analytics applications capabilities; enable data and analytics driven culture at VPB through stable and flexible architecture that supports sourcing of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data & tools; meet future regulatory, strategic and operational data management requirements by enhancing the current data management capabilities not just at the enterprise level, but across our ecosystem.
What you will do:
1. Work closely with Head of Ecosystem Center and Project Owners to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for various projects.
2. Perform various coordinating tasks like schedule management along with administrative duties like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
3. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to communicate about project objectives, activities and timelines.
4. Assist internal and external teams with schedule management using tools to monitor.
5. Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise. Quickly raise any anticipated risks and seek support from senior team to dissolve the issues in advance.
6. Act as Ecosystem coordinator to handle various exercises with internal and external stakeholders for general work of the Center; participate in meetings, conduct meeting minutes then follow and push up progress for related works.
7. Conduct research and acquire general business knowledge for different use cases.
8. Provide administrative support to Head of Eco including arrangement of working schedule, meeting set up, travel arrangement, reimbursement, stationery and equipment order, etc.
9. Be responsible to organize internal events: Center conference, happy hour, team building, yearly thank-you (year-end) event, etc.
10. Handle other adhoc tasks when needed.
We are looking for candidates with:
What we offer: