Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Designing and building toolchains and workflows that enable self-service capabilities for software development teams
- Designing and building CI/CD pipeline for application.
- Design, provision and operate cloud platform.
- Anticipate challenges and am able to influence the technical direction of the team to execute on that vision.
- Push boundaries to generate and implement breakthrough ideas that aim to create new feature/ more advance capability of the platform.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Proficiency in one or more coding languages, preferably Java or .NET
- Experience with CI/CD workflows and tools: Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus, CircleCI, GitLabCI, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with development platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience with containerization platforms and technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Strong automation scripting skills.
- Experience in configuration management, test-driven development and release management.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with agile development and strong understanding of DevOps principles.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information, and to draw conclusions.
- Flexibility, adaptability and desire to learn new technologies.
- Mentor and coach Officer/Senior DevOps engineers.
COMPENSATION & BENEFIT
-Competitive salary and bonus package
-Staff loan with special interest rates
-Traing courses based on the job, Training framework/Learning RoadMap for each position
-Insurance in accordance with Labor laws + VPBank Care insurance for all employees. (insurance covered for family members for entitled employees);
-Annual leave (varied based on job grade)
-A dynamic and friendly working environment, full of great opportunities to develop your career and abundant interesting activities to join (Sports competitions, talent contests, teambuilding…)
- Working time: from Monday to Friday & 2 Saturday mornings/month