Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with Business team, BA and SA.
- Provide leadership and guidance of architecture, design, analyze, development, test, and maintenance for Collection system
- Design and develop Collection ensure meet SLA, improve and optimize system performance, keep system update to date and stable, system capability planning as per business grow, manage maintenance services from vendor/partner.
- Manage development of system and project, ensure development follow SDLC and align with bankwide architect (infrastructure, security, application, data, integration), manage vendor/partner and plan.
- Collaborate within IT division and partners to align with bank strategic to improve productivity in the bank. Support planning and development of Risk Core system/service align with bankwide strategic and ESS Center.
- Lead communication with vendor in collaboration task
- Writing detailed technical specification documentation
- Writing the document for the operation of the program by operators
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing development
- Providing the knowledge to make the best solution of the business development
- Investigate and troubleshoot for issues, incidents and problems of application as level 3 support
- Study the technical updates and make the change or do upgrading release in Development area
- Improve/upgrade system to latest technology and apply modern/trending technology to reduce TCO and automate manual tasks
- Provide internal training, consultant, guidelines for other members in the department or team about capabilities of systems.
- Need follow the IT processes (development, operation) and Bank processes
- Do other duties as assigned by the team leaders, manager and director
Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise