2. Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise/ Skills:
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- Proficiency in one or more coding languages, preferably Java or .NET
- Experience with CI/CD workflows and tools: Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus, CircleCI, GitLabCI, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with development platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience with containerization platforms and technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Strong automation scripting skills.
- Experience in configuration management, test-driven development and release management.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with agile development and strong understanding of DevOps principles.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information, and to draw conclusions.
- Flexibility, adaptability and desire to learn new technologies.
- Mentor and coach Officer/Senior DevOps engineers.
3. Educational Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
4. Relevant Experience:
- Strong collaboration skills, with a demonstrated ability to work well as part of the team.
- Be able to catch up and manage works quickly and effectively
- Be able to work independently with high pressure, good in teamwork
- Careful, responsible, and secure in protecting information/data belong to Bank
- Good knowledge of risk management principles, methodology and practice
- Good in English