Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
1. Job purpose
• Server is a significant part of the IT Company and it is a blend of hardware and software. It has lots of data and information stored in it. There can be additional services which are not limited to hosting services, messaging, contact, chat services… so all these services to be always running, A server is an absolute must if organizations want to lay their foundations on a bed of reliability. Therefore, server monitoring is vital. This uncertainly confirmed the importance of a server operator.
• Server operator’s main responsibilities are to maintain the computer networking system in an office environment by tracking server activity, performing upgrades of software, maintaining computer hardware, addressing questions about technical problems, and improving efficiency by evaluating system network functions. Besides, they also need to analyze the metrics that verify the performance of server and offers a chance to spot and forestall problems before they impact on performance in the fact. This action permits to look at IT infrastructure and set up for future expansions.
2. Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise
• Expert knowledge of Windows Server, AIX, Linux, vmware and platform services running on that.
• Knowledge of relevant like network, security, database …
• Expert knowledge server product. Knowledge of DC – DR infrastructure • Demonstrated ability leading a highly technical work team.
• Excellent communication skills, written communication in the form of business and technical report writing.
• Good in English
• Extensive experience in all aspects of the administration of operation platform, leading vendor solutions including infrastructure management
• Extensive experience to troubleshooting and fix issues/errors on operation platform during operation
• Extensive experience operation platform portfolio
• Extensive experience gained on relevant systems, or equivalent experience.
3. Educational Qualifications
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, related field or related work experience. - MCSA certification preferable - ACSP or ACTC certification preferable.
• Expert knowledge of Windows Server and Mac OS X Server products.
• Expert knowledge of Exchange and SMTP.
• Expert knowledge of directory services, Active Directory and Open Directory
• Attractive income, competitive salary and bonus according to ability
• Bonus on Holidays and New Year (according to banking policy from time to time)Get preferential loans according to the bank's policy from time to time
• Attractive leave mode according to job rank
• Compulsory insurance according to labor law & VPBank care insurance for employees depending on rank and working time
• Participate in training courses depending on the Training Framework for each position
• Working time: Monday - Friday & Saturday morning (two Saturday mornings/month off)
• Dynamic, friendly working environment with many opportunities for training, learning and development; participate in many interesting cultural activities (sports event, talents, teambuilding activities...)