Our vision is to transform VPB into a data led organization by providing the data platform and data products to provide ability to consistently analyze, report and query information to make timely decisions using standardized Enterprise Data & Analytics applications capabilities; enable data and analytics driven culture at VPB through stable and flexible architecture that supports sourcing of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data & tools; meet future regulatory, strategic and operational data management requirements by enhancing the current data management capabilities not just at the enterprise level, but across our ecosystem.
The position purpose is to drive the design of group data architecture, the development of customer 360 platform, as well as the integrated management and governance of ecosystem data as a product.
- Develop KPI and see through its completion and enhance operational efficiency of C360 department
- Work directly with the Head, Ecosystem center and Head Data Platform center to give direction for managing and delivering data products across VPBank ecosystem
- Build the architectural design and plan the integration of ecosystem data in enabling customer 360 view
- Review & assess the data architecture & management platform across VPBank ecosystem
- Propose optimization measures and enhancement to data platforms and operating model across VPBank ecosystem
- Serve as coordinating authority and manage group-wide projects and initiatives relating to data systems
- Develop and train cross domain data professionals
We're looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor or higher degrees in math, information technology, business management, finance and banking
- Min 8-10 years of experiences in banking & finance/technology institution
- Experiences in managing data platforms (DWH, DIH, Data lake,…) and bank transformational project
- Proven data team management experience;
- Good knowledge of data management/ data integration and database development techniques
- Experience with database technologies (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, Oracle, Hadoop, Teradata)
- Knowledge of various database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB and Oracle
- Experience with ETL and other business intelligence tools
- Knowledge and experience with cloud
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizing & management skills (Making himself/ herself example at work and inspiring staff with attitudes and values of work; Guiding and providing vision for staff to develop skills at work and self-development)
- Familiarity with analytical skills using tools like R, SAS, SPSS or Python
- Customer experience focus
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Attractive income, competitive salary and bonus according to ability (16–18-month package)
- Bonus on Holidays and New Year (according to banking policy from time to time)
- Get preferential loans according to the bank's policy from time to time.
- Attractive leave mode according to job rank (12-18 paid leaves/year)
- Compulsory insurance according to labor law & VPBank care insurance for employees depending on rank and working time.
- Participate in training courses depending on the Training Framework for each position.
- Working time: Monday - Friday & Saturday morning (two Saturday mornings/month off)
- Dynamic, friendly working environment with many opportunities for training, learning and development; participate in many interesting cultural activities (sports events, talents, teambuilding activities...)