Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
VPBank is seeking a dynamic, data-driven marketer within the Retail Bank Marketing's digital marketing team to support the lifecycle marketing strategy as the Campaigns and Martech Manager, with a primary focus on the activation of NEO and credit card customers within the first 30 days.
As the Campaigns and Martech, you will leverage data to develop marketing campaigns and manage marketing technology systems that drive growth, customer engagement, and retention. By closely collaborating with business and marketing leaders, you will be responsible for delivering on both short-term and long-term business goals. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in driving business outcomes by creating relevant and personalized experiences at an early stage of the customer lifecycle, using data to optimize creatives and messaging for improved campaign outcomes.
1. Drive lifecycle growth, CASA, credit card usage, and upsell goals using data-driven insights.
2. Identify opportunities to improve product adoption, engagement, retention, and cross-selling through email, push, in-app, SMS, and in-app content using data analysis.
3. Collaborate with internal and external creative agencies to develop effective marketing campaigns and programs, utilizing data to inform creative decisions.
4. Manage and operate marketing technology systems to support automated communication, informed by data analysis.
5. Report on lifecycle channel, campaign, and program performance, sharing data-driven insights with marketing and business leadership teams.
6. Continuously optimize campaigns based on creatives, communication offers, and tactical promotions using a data-driven approach.
1. Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a technical field (or equivalent experience).
2. 4+ years of direct-to-consumer lifecycle management experience, including email, in-app, push, and SMS, preferably in banks/fintech, with a strong focus on data-driven marketing and marketing technology.
3. A proven track record of driving data-driven marketing campaigns and managing marketing technology systems to support customer lifecycle initiatives.
4. Exceptional analytical skills, with experience using various testing methodologies to optimize campaign performance.
5. Experience working with creative agencies or internal creative studios to develop marketing assets, using data to guide creative decisions.
6. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
7. Experience presenting data-driven channel strategy and campaign results to cross-functional partners and executive leadership.
• Attractive income, competitive salary and bonus according to ability
• Bonus on Holidays and New Year (according to banking policy from time to time)
Get preferential loans according to the bank's policy from time to time
• Attractive leave mode according to job rank
• Compulsory insurance according to labor law & VPBank care insurance for employees depending on rank and working time
• Participate in training courses depending on the Training Framework for each position
• Working time: Monday - Friday & Saturday morning (two Saturday mornings/month off)
• Dynamic, friendly working environment with many opportunities for training, learning and development; participate in many interesting cultural activities (sports event, talents, teambuilding activities...)