Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
- Designing and building toolchains and workflows that enable self-service capabilities for software development teams
- Designing and building CI/CD pipeline for application.
- Design, provision and operate cloud platform.
- Anticipate challenges and am able to influence the technical direction of the team to execute on that vision.
- Push boundaries to generate and implement breakthrough ideas that aim to create new feature/ more advance capability of the platform.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Proficiency in one or more coding languages, preferably Java or .NET
- Experience with CI/CD workflows and tools: Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus, CircleCI, GitLabCI, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with development platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience with containerization platforms and technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Strong automation scripting skills.
- Experience in configuration management, test-driven development and release management.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with agile development and strong understanding of DevOps principles.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information, and to draw conclusions.
- Flexibility, adaptability and desire to learn new technologies.
- Mentor and coach Officer/Senior DevOps engineers.
COMPENSATION & BENEFIT
-Competitive salary and bonus package
-Staff loan with special interest rates
-Traing courses based on the job, Training framework/Learning RoadMap for each position
-Insurance in accordance with Labor laws + VPBank Care insurance for all employees. (insurance covered for family members for entitled employees);
-Annual leave (varied based on job grade)
-A dynamic and friendly working environment, full of great opportunities to develop your career and abundant interesting activities to join (Sports competitions, talent contests, teambuilding…)
- Working time: from Monday to Friday & 2 Saturday mornings/month