- Bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Đồng phục
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Chế độ tập thể dục
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Participate in data project to implement data and analytics platform for the bank
- Identify most optimal solution and design data pipelines
- Setup and configure required services on AWS Cloud to serve building data pipeline
- Understands the key features of the enterprise data analytics platform, its ambitions and challenges to propose best fit solution.
- Identify and resolve issues of the data pipelines, ensuring smooth data flow and accurate results.
- Develop Data API
- Collaborate with Ops team to manage all environment builds, including design, capacity planning, cluster setup, performance tuning and ongoing monitoring.
The principal function of a developer is to make specific tasks, based on the business's specifications:
- Develop data pipeline serving data processing for different analytics layers
- Make the deploy package to implement into other environment (test, pilot, production) and check list to deployment.
- Writing detailed technical specification documentation
- Writing the document for the operation of the program by operators
- Manage analysis of existing data structures and identifies areas for efficiency improvements
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing development
- Providing the knowledge to make the best solution of the business development
- Investigate and troubleshoot for issues, incidents and problems of application as level 3 support
- Study the technical updates and make the change or do upgrading release in Development area
- Follow the EDA processes (development, operation) and Bank processes
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent work experience, is required
- 3-5 years working as Cloud Data Engineer
- Proven skill of developing and tuning code in Spark for data processing in Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Data Engines etc.
- Proven skill of developing and deploying Dbt for data transformation
- Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments.
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services such as EKS, EC2, Redshift, S3 etc…
- Hands on experiences with BI tools such as Power BI or similar
- Be familiar with modern software development practices. (CI/CD, TDD etc.)
- An understanding of bank business domain is preferred.
- 3+ year experience in design data model and developing data pipeline
- Strong relational database knowledge with SQL Server, Oracle or similar
- Experience withdata analysis and modeling skills on analytics platform such as Databricks or similar is desired.
- Experience building Test and Monitoring pipeline is a plus
- Understanding analytical models is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork, careful, attention to detail, logical thinking
- Innovation and experimentation driven mindset
- Problem solving thinking ability
Hướng dẫn ứng tuyển
Bước 1: Điền vào Mẫu thông tin ứng viên VPBank, tải mẫu tại đây,
Bước 2: Chọn nút "Ứng tuyển" bên trên và làm theo hướng dẫn.
Bước 3: Sau khi hoàn tất bước ứng tuyển, nếu đã ứng tuyển thành công, Bạn sẽ nhận được Thư xác nhận ứng tuyển thành công từ VPBank. Vui lòng đọc email để nắm các thông tin hướng dẫn tuyển dụng tại VPBank.
(Lưu ý: Ứng viên có thể Ứng tuyển bằng CV cá nhân)
Chúc Bạn Sức khỏe và Thành công.