Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
- Analyze and propose improvements for the auto-approval/digitization strategy to improve the process and increase the competitiveness of lending products in the market
- Investigate, research and evaluate Fintech solutions to apply into the auto-approval/digitization flows
- Analyze business needs from relevant departments and coordinate with IT/solution providers to implement changes to the auto-approval/digitization flows
- Communicate, instruct and advise relevant business departments to find the optimal solution for the requirements deployed on the system
- Coordinating and participating in projects related to the digitalized lending flow. Be responsible for areas related to credit risk in particular and other risk in general (if any) in assigned projects.
- Build and keep track of reports for quality control of auto-approval/digitization flows
- Perform other tasks assigned by leaders
1. Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor/Master of Applied Math/IT Management
- English skills: Reading & Writing
2. Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise
- Business Analysis
- Business Statistic
- Advanced in SQL/ SQL Developer/ Database Management skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Power BI
4. Relevant Experience
- Experience in Management Information System (“MIS”).
- Experience in working with digital lending & Loan Origination System
5. Required Competencies
- Good at Math, Problem Solving.
- Proactive and Creative in working.
- Can-do attitude
• Attractive income, competitive salary and bonus according to ability
• Bonus on Holidays and New Year (according to banking policy from time to time)Get preferential loans according to the bank's policy from time to time
• Attractive leave mode according to job rank
• Compulsory insurance according to labor law & VPBank care insurance for employees depending on rank and working time
• Participate in training courses depending on the Training Framework for each position
• Working time: Monday - Friday & Saturday morning (two Saturday mornings/month off)
• Dynamic, friendly working environment with many opportunities for training, learning and development; participate in many interesting cultural activities (sports event, talents, teambuilding activities...)