Telecommunication Operator’s primary responsibilities are to install, monitor and support the Telecommunication Services such as VoIP, Video Conference, Contact Center. The operator must do timely checks on and maintain Telecommunication equipment in DC, DR, and Region in order to ensure the security and availability of services. They must also plan and recommend telecommunication changes that will enhance productivity as well as research and transfer the products, solutions related to technological telecommunication.
Telecommunication Operator’s main roles are to monitor and manage systems / Telecommunication services in DC, DR, and Region as well as implement security updates and patches for device like Video, VoIP and Contact Center. They not only play an active role in keeping track of the performance criteria and measurement methods, but also being responsible for plan the capacity and architecture for future demand. Moreover, they must resolve incidents and problems related to telecommunication service for bank-wide clients
Therefore, it can be seen clearly that Telecommunications Operator has a vital contribution to organization’s operation and development. That is an indispensable position to assure the stability of all systems of organization
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, electrical/electronic engineering, information technology, telecommunications or other computer-related fields
- Having a master’s degree in telecom or information systems is an added advantage
2. Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise
- Solid knowledge and experience in IT and telecommunication.
- Having the skill to read signaling, call data flow, and troubleshoot VoIP systems with some tools: Wireshark, Sngrep, VoIP Spear, VoIPMonitor, SIP Homer,...
- Have more MySQL, MS SQL, PHP, Java, and Python skills; bash shell knowledge is an advantage.
- Qualifications preferred: CCNA (VoIP and Networking), Linux Administrator
- Having good knowledge and operating open source voice system
3. Relevant Experience
- At least 03 years as an implementer or administrator of the VoIP or Contact Center system.
- Having experience developing tools or integrating them with VoIP solutions is an advantage
- Experience with basic networking protocols including DNS, DHCP, VPNs, WAN/LAN TCP/IP
- Detailed-orientation, self-discipline, and ability to keep information/data confidentially for the bank security.
- Good at English skills, medium in communication. Read/ understand technical documents
- Ability to work independently and teamwork in a highly intensive workplace.
- Attractive income, competitive salary and bonus according to ability
- Bonus on Holidays and New Year (according to banking policy from time to time)
- Get preferential loans according to the bank's policy from time to time
- Attractive leave mode according to job rank
- Compulsory insurance according to labor law & VPBank care insurance for employees depending on rank and working time
- Participate in training courses depending on the Training Framework for each position
- Working time: Monday - Friday & Saturday morning (two Saturday mornings/month off)
- Dynamic, friendly working environment with many opportunities for training, learning and development; participate in many interesting cultural activities (sports event, talents, teambuilding activities...)